To become a member of the Monaro Club of Victoria, please select a membership level below and follow the prompts. Payment can be made via the linked Paypal facility using an existing Paypal account if you have one, or simply using your credit card via the Paypal link. No credit card details are held by the club.
Alternatively, come along to a monthly Club meeting and join up on the night.
Member's will enjoy;
- meeting with like-minded Monaro enthusiasts;
- sharing knowhow on Monaro models and options, restoration and mechanical improvements tips;
- participating in a range of Show and Shine events, club cruises and track days;
- receive the Monthly Club Newsletter with free advertising for wanted and for sale parts and cars
- get access to Club Plate Registration for cars 25 years or older;
- log into the club website to access private member info including forums on tech tips, for sale and wanted items, past newsletters, etc
It is not necessary to own a Monaro to become a member although it probably will not be long before you find the right car !
The membership year begins on 1 January and expires on 31 December each year.
Renewal fees for subsequent years are;
Following approval of new membership application, you will receive a "welcome" kit including; membership card, club sticker, current Newsletter, Club Plate info sheet, Club constitution and a name badge. Your name badge will be posted out later when made.
Once your application is approved, you will be able to log into your profile via this website and add details of your cars, Associate Member (partner, relative, friend, etc).